GARDEN CENTRE CATERING FORUM
Garden Centre Catering Magazine, the UK’s only trade publication dedicated to catering within this growing sector, launched a new one-day conference and exhibition in autumn 2022.
In addition to the conference, the latest product innovations were brought to life as we had our exhibitors with all the solutions you need to develop your catering further.
With an inspiring line-up of industry speakers and important topics including:
- An overview of garden centre catering and an outlook on 2023 and the work of the GCA - Tammy Woodhouse, GCA
- Insight into a Michelin-starred career - Frances Atkins, Paradise Café
- How organisations can unlock their potential for positive environmental change - Hannah Dean-Wood, Planet Mark
- How specialist food and beverage technology can transform your restaurant operation and grow profits - Jonathan Grant, Zonal
- Insight and focus on the key food and drink trends - KAM Media
- Advice around brand storytelling, designed to drive customer engagement in the current economic climate, with an empathetic and authentic approach - Karen Fewell, Digital Blonde
- The importance of allergies and intolerances in catering - Caroline Benjamin, Food Allergy Aware
- Recovery after Covid-19, changing priorities of customers, and navigating today's key challenges to ensure the future is bright - Keren Feeney, Klondyke Group
And much more!
Held in central London at Haberdashers Hall, adjacent to Smithfield’s Market, if you are targeting this sector, this was an event is not to be missed.
Stay tuned for our announcement of future Garden Centre Catering Forums.